Pakruojis Manor LIVE MUSEUM program
Every Saturday from 12 am
- 12.00 The Beginning of the Manor day: speech and oath of the General Governor, raising of the flag.
- 12.30 Short show of the Baron's trotters.
- 13.00 Perfum world discoveries in the laboratory of the perfumer Jaque.
- 13.20 An educational program of the life of a bee and a short lesson of candle making together with the Manor bee-keeper.
- 13.40 Manor tailor will open the secrets of XIXth century fasion
- 14.00 Festive lunch in the White Ballroom
- 15.00 An educational tour with the Baroness in the main building of Pakruojis Manor.
- 15.30 Local homemade beer tasting with the Manor brewer Žaldokas.
- 16.00 Scary meetings in the Manor feudal Punishment Cellar.
- 16.30 Pride of the manor: "From Bach to Piazzola"performance by Pakruojis Manor chamber musicians in the White Hall