July 28 d. schedule
About 5 o‘clock in the morning, when first cocks begin crowing, farm activities get started. The chief peon Bronius supervises workers. Tasks like livestock watering, bird feeding, manger scrubbing and etc. are necessary.
Milkmaid Enzelmute works together with girls: milks goats and cows, picks eggs and makes delicious cheese. Manor girls burnish candelabrums, scrub dishes, set tables, prepare clothing.
Dear all, today You are invited to:
- visit the largest manor in Lithuania;
- 10 a.m – 4 p.m. – admire the central Manor house;
- 12 a.m – 5 p.m. – on your request, to take part in interesting, comprehensive and memorable tour at the Manor with the Baroness;
- 12 a.m – 8 p.m. – taste dishes of Pakruojis region culinary heritage at the Manor inn "Traktierius";
- visit manor farm and stud, feed peacocks, turkeys and other manor fowls, feed sheep and goats;
- attend the exhibition of interwar photographer at the Manor attic;
- have a boat sailing down the river Kruoja;
- ride a bicycle in Manor surroundings;
- have a rest at the Miller‘s hotel or Manor apartments.
Please, contact the Manor steward in advance by phone : 8657 52693